Made with sculpey clay and acrylic paint.
1. Super Meat Boys Skull, eyes and mouth. The teeth were made individually cause they kept melting into each other.
2. Super Meat Boys body done. Had to make the arm with the thumb up individually cause I kept accidentally mushing it
3. Polished out imperfections using small files and fine sandpaper. Painted the first layer of the teeth before I remember that I should take a photo
4. Finished painting him
5. Foundation made to look like the sawblades. This took the most time to make cause the teeth of the blades needed to match up. Meaning I had to calculate how many teeth a layer should have without them crossing into each other.
6. Polished and painted using the same methods as the figurine.
Finished figure here: guenhykitten.deviantart.com/ar…